Studio Operations Director
Heatwise is looking for a dedicated, highly-organized, A+ human to help lead our team as we enter into our next phase of growth. The Studio Operations Director will work primarily out of our Brooklyn Heights location and oversee a staff of 20 employees (12 instructors and 8 part-time managers). She/he will own the day-to-day operation of the studio and work closely with the founder on big-picture projects across operations, marketing, social media, and events. Perfect opportunity for anyone interested in building a health & wellness brand, getting in on the ground level of a growing company, and working hard to help people feel good.
● Serve as main link between our community and founder by managing the day-to-day operation of Brooklyn Heights studio and class schedule
● Assist clients both in-person and via email to help with their accounts, inquiries, and general customer service
● Serve as go-to authority for all staff and coordinate scheduling for managers and instructors
● Be a wiz with our POS system (zingFit) and pull reports to help strategize ways to improve client retention and new client acquisition
● Ensure studio is kept sparkling clean, maintained, and thoughtfully merchandised
● Manage relationships with vendors and keep inventory stocked
● Scout, interview, and train new employees as needed
● Represent studio at brand partnership events and pop-ups
● Work directly with founder on long-term projects to help grow the brand (i.e. retreats, teacher training, studio expansion, etc.)
Who You Are:
● Extremely organized and detail-oriented: You prioritize like a pro and are able to manage important projects, schedules, and communications in an efficient, orderly fashion.
● A true believer of the client experience: You understand and embody our mission to help people feel good. You appreciate the importance of premium service and are always looking for ways to improve the client experience.
● Action-oriented and love a fast-paced environment: You anticipate the needs of others and work to solve problems before they arise. You love to find opportunities to make your mark and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and (get sweaty to) get things done.
● Comfortable working flexible hours: Early mornings, evenings and weekends don’t scare you. You’re committed to our cause and appreciate having a non-traditional schedule.
● Excited by what we're building: You have a passion for hot yoga, music, health and wellness and are eager to make a difference and work hard for a cause.
● Salary commensurate with experience
● Unlimited yoga on a standby basis
● Employee discount on merchandise, workshops, & events
Email résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org