Interested in learning more about the practice of mindfulness? Wondering where to begin? The Heatwise Book Club is here to help.
Our March selections include ten titles that introduce you to the concept of living mindfully and guide you in the development of a daily practice.
Have a suggestion we should add to the list? Let us know in the comments below.
- The Power of Now by Eckart Tolle
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness: How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life in Ten Minutes a Day by Andy Puddicombe
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman
- I Am Here Now by Alexandra Frey & Autumn Totton
- The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Real Change: Mindfulness to Heal Ourselves and the World by Sharon Salzberg